Privacy & Cookies Policy
Here you will find the information you need in relation to the processing of your data on the website www.old.streetlevelsgallery.com (hereinafter the Website) which originates through orders, contact requests and other operations carried out by you using the functions of the web platform.
This information has been prepared to make you understand how your personal data will be processed within the use of the Website and to provide you with all the knowledge you need to be able to express explicit and informed consent to the treatments carried out here.
The collection and processing of your personal data takes place according to the principles and rules established by the EU Reg. 679/2016 and by the Italian legislation on the subject, which meet the criteria of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and storage, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
1. Collected data, its purposes and legal grounds
2. The Data Controller
3. The Data Protection Officer
4. Who receipts the data
5. The Data retention time
6. Your rights
1. Collected data, its purposes and legal grounds
1.a Receipt of order proposals, communication of acceptance of orders and execution of sales contracts concluded through the Website
On our Website, we collect the following information: name and surname, billing data (including the data to start the payment process through bank and/or digital payment platforms), shipping data, contact details such as telephone numbers and e-mails. Online payments are managed by external platforms (Stripe, Paypal and others) and not by the owner of the Website; these merchants are therefore the sole and exclusive owners of the data processing carried out in relation to the payment. In no case does Street Levels Gallery have access to the bank details communicated to chosen payment services.
The purpose of this data collection is to allow the placing of a purchase order, execution the sales contract, shipment of the artworks and, finally, after-sales and online assistance services. The collection is also aimed at maintaining contact with you in all the purchase phases, according to your specific needs. Furthermore, the collection and processing of general information and other data necessary for invoicing are aimed at keeping the accounts correctly. Failure to provide this data may delay the execution of the sales contract for the ordered goods.
The legal bases of the collection and processing in question are: the establishment and execution of the contract with the interested party (see Article 6, § 1, letter b) of EU Reg. 2016/679); the fulfillment of the legal obligations imposed on the Data Controller, for example by reason of the statute, of the Italian fiscal and tax legislation, of the legislation on public procurement and anti-mafia (Article 6, § 1, letter c) of the 2016 EU Reg. / 679).
1.b Website Newsletter
On the Website, you may want to join the Newsletter service. To this end, the personal data collected is the following: name, email address, through CAPTCHA protection.
The collection is aimed at sending an informative newsletter on general promotions, and therefore in no way personalized in relation to your purchases and interests. Subscription to the newsletter does not necessarily involve the creation of a personal profile on the Website.
The legal basis for the collection and processing in question is your express consent only (Article 6, § 1, letter a) of EU Reg. 2016/679). In case of failure to provide consent, you can still order products on the Site.
1.c Reserved Area
The Website has a reserved area that allows you to register and take advantage of personalized services, such as greater speed in the order sending process, the possibility of not having to enter your data with each order, receiving exclusive promotions via email, the preservation of the purchase history and so on. The data collected for this treatment are the same as indicated in the previous two points (1.a and 1.b.).
The purpose of this collection is to allow the creation and access to the reserved area of the Site, use the services listed above, simplify the order and contact procedures. Registration in the reserved area does not coincide with the subscription to the newsletter provided for in point 1.b and is not mandatory in order to place orders on the Site.
The legal basis of the collection and processing in question is the only express consent of the interested party (Article 6, § 1, letter a) of EU Reg. 2016/679). In the event of failure to provide consent, you can continue to order products on the Website.
1.d Navigation data, statistical surveys and analysis with aggregate data on the interaction and use of the Webite
The purpose of it is to allow the Website manager to optimize the operation and the public offer of products and services, including marketing and re-marketing campaigns.
Please note that you will always be updated in time and in advance of any variation of the collections or treatments to which your personal data are subjected on the Site.
2. The Data Controller
The Data Controller is the company SLG S.r.l.s., in the person of its legal representative, with its registered office in Via Reginaldo Giuliani 284/3 – 50141, Florence (FI), VAT number 07053230483, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org, Email email@example.com
3. The Data Protection Officer (DPO)
For the online sales methods adopted on the Website, the Data Protection Officer (DPO) is not required because the Data Controller does not carry out any regular or systematic monitoring of the Data Subjects who browse the site, nor large-scale processing of the necessary data to carry out the newsletter service, not even simply connected with or accessories to the main activities of the owner. For any information you can always contact the Data Controller at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Who receipts the data
Your Personal Data may be shared with the following recipients: subjects who act as data processors: people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Data Controllers in accounting, administrative, legal, tax matters, financial; owners of the websites connected to the Website by means of cookies and other features; subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the execution of the contract, such as payment platforms, couriers and shipment services; persons authorized by the Data Controller to process Personal Data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the execution of the contract, bound by confidentiality commitments (eg shareholders, employees and collaborators of the Data Controller); subjects or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your Personal Data for compliance with Italian and European legal or regulatory regulations, or to repress Abuses or Fraud, or by order of the authorities.
5. The Data retention time
All personal data collected are kept for a period of time necessary and sufficient for the correct execution of the contract requested by the interested party, but also to allow the easier exercise of the consumer’s rights. In the event of your legitimate request for cancellation, we will proceed with the deletion of data that is permitted by law no later than 30 days from receipt.
Furthermore, the data relating to the execution of the sales contract will be kept for the correct delivery of the goods and, in particular, the data used for the issuance of invoices or other transport or tax documentation will be kept until the expiry of the prescriptions and forfeiture. applicable, also to allow Street Levels Gallery to be able to provide after-sales, return and warranty services, or to defend its legitimate rights and interests in out-of-court and judicial procedures (e.g. credit recovery or other disputes relating to products).
The data relating to the newsletter, the reserved area of the Website and the navigation data (cookies) will be kept until your withdrawal of consent; having said that, you can suspend the processing at any time and resume it in the future, by re-entering your personal data. In case of revocation of the consents, a specific log will be kept in order to demonstrate – in the event of a request from you or the competent supervisory authority – the granting and revocation of these consents.
6. I Diritti dell’Interessato
You can exercise all of the following rights:
1. Access your personal data, in accordance to art. 15 EU Reg. 2016/679. This right includes the right to obtain a copy of the personal data collected and processed by the Data Controller. After verifying the legitimacy of the request, Street Levels Gallery will release the requested information and a copy of the data. In the event of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to the reiteration of the same, you will have to pay Street Levels Gallery a reasonable fee, to be related to the administrative costs incurred for processing the request.
2. Request the rectification of your personal data pursuant to art. 16 EU Reg. 2016/679. Street Levels Gallery will communicate this correction to any recipients of personal data pursuant to art. 19 EU Reg. 2016/679, unless this is impossible or involves disproportionate efforts. The right to know the identity of the recipients remains yours.
3. Request the cancellation of your personal data (so-called right to be forgotten) pursuant to and within the limits established by art. 17 EU Reg. 2016/679. Street Levels Gallery will communicate this cancellation request to any recipients of personal data pursuant to art. 19 EU Reg. 2016/679, unless this is impossible or involves disproportionate efforts. The right to know the identity of the recipients remains yours.
4. Request the limitation of the processing of your personal data pursuant to and within the limits established by art. 18 EU Reg. 2016/679. Street Levels Gallery will communicate this limitation request to any recipients of personal data pursuant to art. 19 EU Reg. 2016/679, unless this is impossible or involves disproportionate efforts. The right to know the identity of the recipients remains yours.
5. Oppose the processing of your personal data pursuant to and within the limits of art. 21 EU Reg. 2016/679.
6. Request the portability of your personal data, pursuant to and within the limits established by art. 20 EU Reg. 2016/679. Street Levels Gallery reserves the right to verify the technical feasibility of the transmission to another data controller indicated by you, on a case by case basis.
7. Revoke any consent given at any time.
8. Submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, pursuant to art. 77 EU Reg. 2016/679.
7.a Necessary Cookies
The Website uses the following necessary cookies:
– User profiling for language change via WPML plugin
– Native PHP application cookie used to store and identify a user’s unique session ID for the purpose of managing the user’s session on the Website. This cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when all browser windows are closed.
The Site uses the following unnecessary cookies:
Facebook Pixel – This cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant ads to users and to measure and improve ads. The cookie also tracks user behavior on the websites that use Facebook pixels or Facebook social plug-ins. More information available at the following link.
Google Analytics – This cookie is set by Google to calculate visitor data, sessions, campaigns and track the use of the Website for the site analysis report and its performance. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors: the data collected includes the number of visitors, the source they come from and the pages visited anonymously. The Cookie also serves to limit the frequency of requests and limit the collection of data on high traffic sites. More information available at the following link.
Visualizzazione di contenuti da piattaforme esterne:
– Font Awesome;
– Google Fonts;
– Widget Google Maps.
Personal Data, Usage Data, Tracking Tools
– Contacts and content management